Host Coffee Fellowship!
During the summer months, we have been gathering in the coolness of the room off of our sanctuary to share coffee and fellowship. It has been such a positive experience that we have decided to extend it into the fall. Coffee and Tea are provided but we ask that you sign up to bring something sweet to share. Many hands make light work so please sign up for a Sunday.
Sign up here
Members of the Altar Guild are entrusted with caring for the altar and its ornaments with reverence and devotion as they prepare the way for Holy Communion each week.
Weekly Set-up takes under an hour including:
- Taking bread out of the freezer
- Pouring wine/juice into individual cups
- Setting everything on the altar
- Can be done on Saturday or early Sunday morning
Weekly Clean-up takes under an hour including:
- Washing chalice
- Disposing of leftover bread/wine/juice
- Washing of communion trays
- Should be done immediately after worship
Periodically during the year, the altar paraments need to be changed to the correct liturgical color, this is best done with a partner and again takes less than an hour.
Please consider signing up for Set-up or Clean-up (or both) for a month of the year.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please speak with CeCe Laggenbauer, Miss Debbi, or Pastor Dawn.