We are entering into the last 40 days before our 2017 Synod Assembly and invite you to pray each day for our synod, our leaders, and the mission of our church.
- We pray for all rostered ministers and congregations in transition and call process. (April 1)
- We pray for those who are preparing to share their Lutheran story at our assembly. (April 2)
- We pray for the Worship Committee as they prepare liturgies that will be woven through our assembly time. (April 3)
- We pray for the officers of our synod: Ms. Maria del Toro, Pr. Robert Schoepflin, and Mr. Frank Suttell. (April 4)
- We pray for deepened faith experiences and renewed commitments as we commemorate the 500th anniversary of the reformation throughout 2017. (April 5)
- We pray for our conference deans. (April 6)
- We pray for Anti-Racism Task Force and their continued work among us. (April 7)
- We pray for all the people who give their time and talents to our synod, congregations, and churchwide organization. (April 8)
- We pray for courage and faithfulness in witness to the Gospel in our daily lives. (April 9)
- We pray for all leaders and congregations celebrating anniversaries. (April 10)
Find more faith and prayer resources here.