2018 Synod Assembly Timeline
- Resolutions/Memorials are due by February 10, to [email protected]
- Agenda/Plenary requests are due by February 10, here
- Conference nominations for Synod Council seats are due by February 15. See election cycle, here.
- Forum/Workshop applications are due by March 2
- Early Registration closes on March 14. All payment must be received by Mach 14, or the regular registration rate will apply.
- Retired ELCA Leaders and Synod Council must register by March 14
- All reports to the Assembly or ads for the Bulletin of Reports due March 24
- All AV and scripts for those given agenda time are due by March 24, to [email protected]
- All display table requests with payment are due by April 6
- Hotel Registration must be made by April 13.
- Regular Registration closes on April 20. All payments must be received by April 20, or the late registration rate will apply.
- Nominations close on April 20.
- The last day to cancel a meal plan is April 20.
- The Bulletin of Reports will be published April 27.
- Conferences meet before the assembly to review documents to prepare voting members for the assembly
- Late registration/on-site registration fees apply. Voting members will not be given assembly materials, if a participant has a balance due.
- Synod Assembly is held May 11-12
- The synod office will be closed on May 14
- Assembly Planning Committee, Worship Committee, Executive Committee, and Synod council all debrief the assembly.