We are entering into the last 40 days before our 2017 Synod Assembly and invite you to pray each day for our synod, our leaders, and the mission of our church.
- We pray for congregations who struggle to survive and are discerning their future. (April 11)
- We pray for all those who will bring greetings and share at the assembly. (April 12)
- We pray for our youth. (April 13)
- We pray for peace throughout the world. (April 14)
- We pray for our synod staff. (April 15)
- We pray for our bishop, Robert Alan Rimbo. (April 16)
- We pray for newly called leaders and their congregations and ministry settings. (April 17)
- We pray for deepened, reconciling ecumenical relationships during this Reformation 500 year and beyond. (April 18)
- We pray and give thanks for Ed Wagner, chair of the Financial Management Committee. (April 19)
- We pray for Rev. Javier Alanis as he prepares to join us as our assembly. (April 20)
See more of the #40daysofprayer: April 1-10
Find more faith and prayer resources here.