ANNUAL REPORT FROM A MNYS COMMITTEE OR PARTNER ORGANIZATION
MNYS Committees and Partner Organizations are invited to share their work with the synod in our annual Bulletin of Reports
. This form
* must be used and answers typed for it to be included. All reports are due on March 6, 2019
. Once completed, please email the form
and any photos as attachments to Roberto Lara
at [email protected]
*If you have problems accessing the form copy-paste the following information into a Word or Pages document.
Annual Report from a MNYS Committee or Partner Organization
Mission (170 characters or less):
Image 1 Caption:
Image 2 Caption:
Image 3 Caption:
We would like reports submitted to tell a story and speak to our assembly theme, "Care for Creation". Please use the questions below to shape your report in this way.
1. What did your committee discuss or accomplish in 2018? How does this reflect your committee’s mission and purpose?
For example, were there events or initiatives that happened in the year? Tell us about the work carried out by this committee.
2. Tell us about the uniqueness of your committee/organization's work and how it shapes a specifically welcoming and inclusive message.
3. How does this work relate with the goals of our Strategic Plan during this year?
Immigration | Inclusive Faith | Vibrant Congregations | Confronting Racism
4. How can this committee/organization speak to our assembly theme “Care for Creation”?
5. How can individuals and congregations engage in the work of this committee?
Give practical steps, resources, or ideas for someone to get involved. For example, could they invite a committee member as a speaker? Are there new resources to help them engage? Can they do something else?