We are entering into the last 40 days before our 2017 Synod Assembly and invite you to pray each day for our synod, our leaders, and the mission of our church.
- We pray for God’s presence as we work together. (April 21)
- We pray for those who serve on our Synod Council. (April 22)
- We pray for the spirit of generosity to fill our synod that we may give resources cheerfully. (April 23)
- We pray for immigrants who are worried about their stay. (April 24)
- We pray for our Domestic and Global Mission units of the ELCA. (April 25)
- We pray for Ms. Linda Hartke, president and CEO of Lutheran Immigration Refugee Services, as she prepares to join us as our assembly. (April 26)
- We pray for ministries supporting college and graduate students in our area. (April 27)
- We pray for Mission Developers, Redevelopers, and Directors for Evangelical Mission. (April 28)
- We pray for our Environmental Stewardship Committee. (April 29)
- We pray for those preparing for retirement. (April 30)
See more of the #40daysofprayer: April 1-10, April 11-20
Find more faith and prayer resources here.