We are entering into the last 40 days before our 2017 Synod Assembly and invite you to pray each day for our synod, our leaders, and the mission of our church.
- We pray for the Assembly Planning Committee. (May 1)
- We pray for those who serve on our Strategic Plan Committees. (May 2)
- We pray for Ms. Kathryn Johnson as she prepares to join us as our assembly. (May 3)
- We pray for creativity and imagination as we continue developing a vision for our synod’s future. (May 4)
- We pray for guidance with pilot projects and area ministry strategies. (May 5)
- We pray for the Spirit’s guidance as we recruit new leaders for our church in mission. (May 6)
- We pray for all of those who engage in ministry with persons who are in the first third of their lives. (May 7)
- We pray for our registration and hospitality volunteers who welcome those to the assembly. (May 8)
- We pray for the hotel staff that will greet us and take care us during our three day assembly. (May 9)
- We pray for safe travels to and from the assembly. (May 10)
See more of the #40daysofprayer: April 1-10, April 11-20, April 21-30
Find more faith and prayer resources here.